GenericLog extends AnyRef
Container for Log object.
Log extends GenericNs
Contrary to the Datomic Log which is map of individual transactions the Molecule Log implementation is flattened to be one continuous list of transaction data. This is to have a transparent unified return type as all other molecules returning data. Data can always be grouped if needed.
Log_0 extends Log with OutIndex_0
Log interface to add a first generic attribute to molecule.
Log_1[A] extends Log with OutIndex_1[A]
Log interface to add a second generic attribute to molecule.
- trait Log_2[A, B] extends Log with OutIndex_2[A, B]
- trait Log_3[A, B, C] extends Log with OutIndex_3[A, B, C]
- trait Log_4[A, B, C, D] extends Log with OutIndex_4[A, B, C, D]
- trait Log_5[A, B, C, D, E] extends Log with OutIndex_5[A, B, C, D, E]
- trait Log_6[A, B, C, D, E, F] extends Log with OutIndex_6[A, B, C, D, E, F]
- trait Log_7[A, B, C, D, E, F, G] extends Log with OutIndex_7[A, B, C, D, E, F, G]